Effective date: September 07, 2020
Jana Forsyth (“I”, “me”, or “my”) operates the http://mistymorning.co.uk website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This page informs you of my policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use my Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- Service – Service is the http://mistymorning.co.uk website operated by Jana Forsyth
- Personal Data – Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in my possession or likely to come into my possession).
- Usage Data – Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies – Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Information Collection and Use
I collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve my Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using my Service, I may ask you to provide me with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
I may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of my Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse my Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of my Service.
Examples of Cookies I use:
- Session Cookies. I use Session Cookies to operate my Service.
- Preference Cookies. I use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. I use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Jana Forsyth uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to my Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of my Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that I can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United Kingdom and choose to provide information tome, please note that I transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United Kingdom and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Jana Forsyth may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Jana Forsyth
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
As an European citizen, under GDPR, you have certain individual rights. You can learn more about these guides in the GDPR Guide.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to me but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While I strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
I may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate my Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on my behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist me in analyzing how my Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on my behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links to Other Sites
I have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
My Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
I do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided me with Personal Data, please contact me. If I become aware that I have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, I take steps to remove that information from my servers.